All of our digital resources aim to:
- Make primary research materials (data and historical sources) available.
- Enable public discourse and debate by translating complex findings and legal context into a more accessible format.
- Allow our methodological approach to be scrutinised by academic peers and stakeholders.
- Develop material appropriate to our interdisciplinary field.
- Be sustainable, particularly when created with partner organisations.
You can also find resources from Key CREATe Events that include video, audio recordings, transcripts and presentations from CREATe conferences, events and launches. They are divided by theme.
CREATe Resource Pages consolidate reports, research summaries, links and multimedia materials related to specific projects, events or initiatives.
New PhDs should check out the PhD Welcome Guide, which was written by PhD students for new PhD students. The guide provides general advice for getting started as a CREATe PhD, includings ‘top tips’ for your first year, and a practical guide to life as part of the CREATe team and UofG community.