- At European level, CREATe research is a significant contributor to policy. This is documented through resource pages, for example on the Copyright in the Digital Single Market Directive:
- At UK level, CREATe has developed and hosts the most important copyright guidance portal, visited by over a million unique visitors: https://www.copyrightuser.org/
- Research findings are continuously published in the CREATe Working Paper series, with over 90 research papers and reports available here:
- Specific policy submissions are catalogued here:
- CREATe’s Copyright and Innovation Network was a diagnostic exercise funded in 2017 by AHRC follow-on funding.
- The Blog Book Series is a collection of 55 posts reflecting on the Impact of CREATe-funded research projects.
- The CREATe Festival (2016) at the Royal Society for Arts, Manufactures and Commerce (RSA) in London exhibited key findings from the first phase of CREATe.
Results and Impact
Further material relating to CREATe’s initial phase as a Consortium (2012-18) is documented here: