- At European level, CREATe research is a significant contributor to policy. This is documented through resource pages, for example on the Copyright in the Digital Single Market Directive:
- At UK level, CREATe has developed and hosts the most important copyright guidance portal, visited by over a million unique visitors: https://www.copyrightuser.org/
- Research findings are continuously published in the CREATe Working Paper series, with over 90 research papers and reports available here:
- Specific policy submissions are catalogued here:
- CREATe’s Copyright and Innovation Network was a diagnostic exercise funded in 2017 by AHRC follow-on funding.
- The Blog Book Series is a collection of 55 posts reflecting on the Impact of CREATe-funded research projects.
- The CREATe Festival (2016) at the Royal Society for Arts, Manufactures and Commerce (RSA) in London exhibited key findings from the first phase of CREATe.