The following list of CREATe events and associated resources is not exhaustive but comprises several flagship events that collectively illustrate the themes and approaches with which CREATe is aligned.
- CREATe Launch and Inaugural Conference (Glasgow, January 31st and February 1st, 2013)
- CREATe Researchers Conference and Empirical Capacity Building Event (Edinburgh, June 13th and 14th, 2013)
- Copyright and the Regulation of Orphan Works, Report Launch and Panel Discussion (in association with Technology Strategy Board, London, 2nd July 2013)
- Archives and Copyright: Developing an Agenda for Reform (in association with the Wellcome Trust and the Archives and Records Association UK & Ireland, London, 27th September 2013)
- Research Perspectives on the Public Domain (Glasgow, 11th October 2013)
- What do Comics, Public Domain Works and Alternative Scholarly Communication have in Common? (a weekend of events exploring the relationship between copyright law and norms of communication, Glasgow, 10th to 12th October 2013)
- 3D Printing: Industry Game Changer or Just the Latest Hype? (Glasgow, 3rd December 2013)
- Reforming Formats (in association with Alexander von Humboldt Institute for Internet and Society, Berlin, 5th and 6th December 2013)
- Creatives Research Resource Day 31st January 2014 (Glasgow, 31st January 2014)
- AHRC Creative Economy Showcase (London, 12 March 2014)
- CREATe File Sharing Evidence: Report Launch, Panel and Stakeholders Meeting (London, 11 April 2014)
- CREATe All Hands Conference 2014 (Glasgow, 15-16 September 2014)
- Valuing the Public Domain – A Workshop for UK Creative Firms (London, 5 December 2014)
- The Economics of Creativity and Competition: New Markets, New Challenges (Norwich, 4-5 February 2015)
- There were no results found.