CREATe will be hosting a #copyrighthour on Friday 25th May at 2pm (GMT+1). Join copyright specialist and CREATe Industry Fellow Naomi Korn when she will be answering copyright questions and signposting useful resources for museums and cultural institutions.
Recent CREATe Blog Entries
- CREATe Online Public Lecture report: ‘Can’t those European Judges Think for Themselves? Why the Court of Justice of the European Union has Advocates General’
- CALL FOR PAPERS: EPIP2021 conference (8-10 September 2021)
- Gating the Gatekeepers (2): Competition 2.0?
- ‘Small Screen: Big Debate’ CREATe Submission to Ofcom consultation on public service broadcasters and the UK broadcasting sector
- Book Now: CREATe Public Lecture – An Empirical Perspective on Drafting Copyright Exceptions
- CREATe Online Public Lecture: ‘Can’t those European Judges Think for Themselves? Why the Court of Justice of the European Union has Advocates General’
- Keep up to date with ReCreating Europe
- Call for abstracts: Are We Owned?
- My Tweets