CREATe will be hosting a #copyrighthour on Friday 25th May at 2pm (GMT+1). Join copyright specialist and CREATe Industry Fellow Naomi Korn when she will be answering copyright questions and signposting useful resources for museums and cultural institutions.
Recent CREATe Blog Entries
- CREATe Online Public Lecture: ‘Can’t those European Judges Think for Themselves? Why the Court of Justice of the European Union has Advocates General’
- Keep up to date with ReCreating Europe
- Call for abstracts: Are We Owned?
- Copyright Evidence Wiki: Annual Round-Up 2019-2020
- BEYOND 2020: The launch of the Copyright Evidence Portal
- Report: Who’s Zoomin’ Who? Music, Copyright and Precarity
- Copyright history in review: The scholarly turn away from copyright for books
- Gating the Gatekeepers: The responsibilities of platforms for their content is changing, in the UK, in the EU and globally
- My Tweets