CREATe will be hosting a #copyrighthour on Friday 25th May at 2pm (GMT+1). Join copyright specialist and CREATe Industry Fellow Naomi Korn when she will be answering copyright questions and signposting useful resources for museums and cultural institutions.
Recent CREATe Blog Entries
- Report: CREATe PGR students present at UofG School of Law “Work in Progress” Session
- Making Google and Facebook pay? Comparing the EU press publishers’ right and Australian Draft Media Bargaining Code
- Upcoming Conferences featuring CREATe Team & Researchers
- Report – CREATe Public Lecture by Professor Lionel Bently on Copyright and Quotation: Beyond the Textual Paradigm
- UK sovereignty: A challenge for the creative industries
- Implementing the CDSM: Overcoming polarisation through better consultation?
- Report: CREATe researchers present on copyright exceptions for education and research at SCURL conference (Part 2)
- Report: CREATe researchers present on copyright exceptions for education and research at SCURL conference (Part 1)
- My Tweets