A resource page documenting the recent Designing Smart Cities: Opportunities and Regulatory Challenges conference which was supported by CREATe is now available. On the page you can find audio files and presentations (where available) for each of the conference sessions, as well as other media, including the Society for Computers and Law article series which will appear in the June/July issue of Computers and Law. The conference took place on 31st of March and 1st of April this year at the University of Strathclyde.
Recent CREATe Blog Entries
- Copyright Evidence Wiki October 2020 Round-Up
- CREATe online seminars with our new postdoctoral researchers this semester
- Report: CREATe PGR students present at UofG School of Law “Work in Progress” Session
- Making Google and Facebook pay? Comparing the EU press publishers’ right and Australian Draft Media Bargaining Code
- Upcoming Conferences featuring CREATe Team & Researchers
- Report – CREATe Public Lecture by Professor Lionel Bently on Copyright and Quotation: Beyond the Textual Paradigm
- UK sovereignty: A challenge for the creative industries
- Implementing the CDSM: Overcoming polarisation through better consultation?
- My Tweets