A resource page documenting the recent Designing Smart Cities: Opportunities and Regulatory Challenges conference which was supported by CREATe is now available. On the page you can find audio files and presentations (where available) for each of the conference sessions, as well as other media, including the Society for Computers and Law article series which will appear in the June/July issue of Computers and Law. The conference took place on 31st of March and 1st of April this year at the University of Strathclyde.
Recent CREATe Blog Entries
- Report – CREATe Public Lecture by Professor Lionel Bently on Copyright and Quotation: Beyond the Textual Paradigm
- UK sovereignty: A challenge for the creative industries
- Implementing the CDSM: Overcoming polarisation through better consultation?
- Report: CREATe researchers present on copyright exceptions for education and research at SCURL conference (Part 2)
- Report: CREATe researchers present on copyright exceptions for education and research at SCURL conference (Part 1)
- Copyright Evidence Wiki June 2020 Round-Up
- Public service broadcasting, streaming services and the future for ‘terms of trade’
- Implementing articles 18-22 of the Copyright Directive: Opinion of the European Copyright Society
- My Tweets