A resource page documenting the recent Designing Smart Cities: Opportunities and Regulatory Challenges conference which was supported by CREATe is now available. On the page you can find audio files and presentations (where available) for each of the conference sessions, as well as other media, including the Society for Computers and Law article series which will appear in the June/July issue of Computers and Law. The conference took place on 31st of March and 1st of April this year at the University of Strathclyde.
Recent CREATe Blog Entries
- ‘Choose the Right Rights, Use the Data Right’: Upcoming Dataset Licensing Workshop
- Trying to CREATe some Organized Creativity: Impressions from a research visitor’s month in Glasgow
- How much do we know about notice-and-takedown? Guest post on Kluwer Copyright Blog
- The Copyright Directive: Access independent research!
- Lawful Creativity or Creative Lawfulness: CopyrightUser.org at the EYE International Conference 2018
- Data mining: why the EU’s proposed copyright measures get it wrong – An opinion by Prof. Kretschmer and Dr. Margoni published in The Conversation
- “This Video is Unavailable”: New paper by Erickson and Kretschmer
- Copyright Questions? Join us for #copyrighthour on Twitter: Friday 25 May @ 2pm
- My Tweets
Subscribe to CREATe