A resource page documenting the recent Designing Smart Cities: Opportunities and Regulatory Challenges conference which was supported by CREATe is now available. On the page you can find audio files and presentations (where available) for each of the conference sessions, as well as other media, including the Society for Computers and Law article series which will appear in the June/July issue of Computers and Law. The conference took place on 31st of March and 1st of April this year at the University of Strathclyde.
Recent CREATe Blog Entries
- EU Copyright Reform: What you may have missed
- Kretschmer at House of Lords Communications Committee
- CREATe’s Dr Elena Cooper casts new light on Holman Hunt’s The Light of the World
- New models for digital film, music and e-fiction production and distribution in China
- Report: CREATe Public Lecture by Prof. Alison Firth – Trade deals and disputes – copyright as a possible model?
- The Effect of Copyright on Book Markets in South Africa (with application to other life-plus regimes). Seminar by Prof. Paul Heald
- Industrial Policy gone wrong: The Copyright in the Digital Single Market Directive
- Report: CREATe Public Lecture by Dr. Martin Husovec – How Difficult Is It to Repeal New Intellectual Property Rights?
- My Tweets