A resource page documenting the recent Designing Smart Cities: Opportunities and Regulatory Challenges conference which was supported by CREATe is now available. On the page you can find audio files and presentations (where available) for each of the conference sessions, as well as other media, including the Society for Computers and Law article series which will appear in the June/July issue of Computers and Law. The conference took place on 31st of March and 1st of April this year at the University of Strathclyde.
Recent CREATe Blog Entries
- CREATe Public Lecture Series – Spring 2019
- Copyright Evidence Wiki December 2018 Round-Up
- CREATe launches Art and Modern Copyright: The Contested Image
- New Working Paper: Artificial Intelligence, Machine learning and EU copyright law: Who owns AI?
- New Working Paper: Television and the development of the data economy: Data analysis, power and the public interest
- Cultural Diplomacy 2.0 in Question
- Report: CREATe Public Lecture by Dr. Fiona Macmillan – Copyright and Contemporary Culture: Between Market and Community
- CREATe to lead Intellectual Property research in new UK Creative Industries Policy and Evidence Centre
- My Tweets