A resource page documenting the recent Designing Smart Cities: Opportunities and Regulatory Challenges conference which was supported by CREATe is now available. On the page you can find audio files and presentations (where available) for each of the conference sessions, as well as other media, including the Society for Computers and Law article series which will appear in the June/July issue of Computers and Law. The conference took place on 31st of March and 1st of April this year at the University of Strathclyde.
Recent CREATe Blog Entries
- Icepops 2019: Fear-Free Music
- Dr Elena Cooper presents at the Institute of Art and Law: ‘Art and Copyright: Perspectives from the Past’
- CREATe contributes to Interdisciplinary Conference: ‘Art, Copyright and the Image Revolutions of the Nineteenth Century’
- CopyrightX: Glasgow 2019
- A new chapter in the history of The Game is On! – The UK IPO publishes new educational resource
- European Copyright Roundtable: How to implement new rules for online platforms?
- Copyright Evidence Wiki May 2019 Round-Up
- Report: BILETA Annual Conference 2019
- My Tweets