A resource page documenting the recent Designing Smart Cities: Opportunities and Regulatory Challenges conference which was supported by CREATe is now available. On the page you can find audio files and presentations (where available) for each of the conference sessions, as well as other media, including the Society for Computers and Law article series which will appear in the June/July issue of Computers and Law. The conference took place on 31st of March and 1st of April this year at the University of Strathclyde.
Recent CREATe Blog Entries
- CALL FOR PAPERS: EPIP2021 conference (8-10 September 2021)
- Gating the Gatekeepers (2): Competition 2.0?
- ‘Small Screen: Big Debate’ CREATe Submission to Ofcom consultation on public service broadcasters and the UK broadcasting sector
- Book Now: CREATe Public Lecture – An Empirical Perspective on Drafting Copyright Exceptions
- CREATe Online Public Lecture: ‘Can’t those European Judges Think for Themselves? Why the Court of Justice of the European Union has Advocates General’
- Keep up to date with ReCreating Europe
- Call for abstracts: Are We Owned?
- Copyright Evidence Wiki: Annual Round-Up 2019-2020
- My Tweets