CREATe’s initial research programme (2012-2017) was delivered across seven interrelated themes.
- Theme 1: Good, Bad and Emergent Business Models
- Theme 2: Openness and Open Business Models
- Theme 3: Regulation and Enforcement
- Theme 4: Creators and Performers: Process and Copyright
- Theme 5: Intermediaries and Platforms
- Theme 6: User Creation, User Behaviour and Community Norms
- Theme 7: Human Rights and Public Interest
The initial CREATE Work Packages document (2012) can be downloaded from here.
This online poster exhibition (2014) showcases most of our projects at the mid-term stage.
New Funds and Current projects
CREATe is funded by AHRC’s Follow on Funding from 2017-2018: Unlocking co-creative possibilities: CREATe follow-on engagement with UK creative economy stakeholders to improve copyright practice and policy (AH/P013341/1).