- My Tweets
Author Archives: Diane McGrattan
IP in the Creative Economy
CREATe, University of Glasgow, Scotland, UK
2-3 September 2015
Call for Extended Abstracts, Full Papers and Proposals for Themed Sessions will close on Wednesday, May 20, 2015. Please visit the conference website www.epip2015.org
CREATe, the RCUK Centre for Copyright and New Business Models in the Creative Economy, will host the 10th Annual Conference of the EPIP Association (European Policy for Intellectual Property) association in Glasgow, September 2-3, 2015. Scholars and practitioners interested in the economic, legal, political and managerial aspects of intellectual property rights are encouraged to attend the conference with or without scientific paper presentation.
EPIP 2015 is organised in cooperation with the European Commission who will participate in several panels.
In March 2015, CREATe is organizing a suite of events ranging from a seminar on creativity, creative industry business models to copyright history. This resource page provides details on the events, the speakers, as well as, how to book spaces. For general enquiries, email email@example.com
1) Seminar: From Intellectual Property to Cultural Property: Radicalizing Cultural Heritage?
2) Seminar: Elemental table of Business Models and the BusinessModel Zoo ™ of examples
3) Public Lecture: Innovation and Intellectual Property: Experiments on Creativity
4) CREATe Open Afternoon: Posters Exhibitions, PhD Presentations, meeting the CREATe team, LLM IP society & more
5) Public Lecture: Copyright at Common Law in 1774
6) Roundtable: What is the point of Copyright History?
7) Re-launch of Digital Archive: Primary Sources on Copyright (1450-1900) www.copyrighthistory.org