- My Tweets
Author Archives: Diane McGrattan
On the 12th of February, CREATe welcomes Lionel Bently to give our third public lecture of the Spring 2020 series. Lionel has worked with CREATe a number of times over recent years, such as on the Copyright History Symposium in … Continue reading
CREATe’s public lecture series continues tomorrow, with a lecture by Dr Christian Peukert : Digital Disintermediation and Efficiency in the Market for Ideas Wednesday 5 February 2020 17:30 – 19:00The Humanities Lecture Theatre, The University of Glasgow Dr Peukert will … Continue reading
CREATe partners at the Faculty of Arts and Humanities at the University of East Anglia (UEA) are hosting a panel event showcasing UEA’s commitment to research and innovation in the creative sector. Leading academic researchers from UEA will be joined … Continue reading
IP in the Creative Economy
CREATe, University of Glasgow, Scotland, UK
2-3 September 2015
Call for Extended Abstracts, Full Papers and Proposals for Themed Sessions will close on Wednesday, May 20, 2015. Please visit the conference website www.epip2015.org
CREATe, the RCUK Centre for Copyright and New Business Models in the Creative Economy, will host the 10th Annual Conference of the EPIP Association (European Policy for Intellectual Property) association in Glasgow, September 2-3, 2015. Scholars and practitioners interested in the economic, legal, political and managerial aspects of intellectual property rights are encouraged to attend the conference with or without scientific paper presentation.
EPIP 2015 is organised in cooperation with the European Commission who will participate in several panels.
In March 2015, CREATe is organizing a suite of events ranging from a seminar on creativity, creative industry business models to copyright history. This resource page provides details on the events, the speakers, as well as, how to book spaces. For general enquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Seminar: From Intellectual Property to Cultural Property: Radicalizing Cultural Heritage?
2) Seminar: Elemental table of Business Models and the BusinessModel Zoo ™ of examples
3) Public Lecture: Innovation and Intellectual Property: Experiments on Creativity
4) CREATe Open Afternoon: Posters Exhibitions, PhD Presentations, meeting the CREATe team, LLM IP society & more
5) Public Lecture: Copyright at Common Law in 1774
6) Roundtable: What is the point of Copyright History?
7) Re-launch of Digital Archive: Primary Sources on Copyright (1450-1900) www.copyrighthistory.org