In celebration of World Intellectual Property Day 2019 (Friday, 26 April), Anthony Rosborough (LLM Candidate in the Intellectual Property & The Digital Economy Programme at the University of Glasgow) conducted an interview with Bartolomeo Meletti (Creative Director of CopyrightUser.org) to discuss CopyrightUser.org, the challenges of making copyright law accessible for creators and users, and the future of copyright in light of impending EU reform. A full transcript of the interview is available via the University of Glasgow Intellectual Property Student Society webpage here.
Recent CREATe Blog Entries
- Copyright Evidence Wiki October 2020 Round-Up
- CREATe online seminars with our new postdoctoral researchers this semester
- Report: CREATe PGR students present at UofG School of Law “Work in Progress” Session
- Making Google and Facebook pay? Comparing the EU press publishers’ right and Australian Draft Media Bargaining Code
- Upcoming Conferences featuring CREATe Team & Researchers
- Report – CREATe Public Lecture by Professor Lionel Bently on Copyright and Quotation: Beyond the Textual Paradigm
- UK sovereignty: A challenge for the creative industries
- Implementing the CDSM: Overcoming polarisation through better consultation?
- My Tweets