In celebration of World Intellectual Property Day 2019 (Friday, 26 April), Anthony Rosborough (LLM Candidate in the Intellectual Property & The Digital Economy Programme at the University of Glasgow) conducted an interview with Bartolomeo Meletti (Creative Director of CopyrightUser.org) to discuss CopyrightUser.org, the challenges of making copyright law accessible for creators and users, and the future of copyright in light of impending EU reform. A full transcript of the interview is available via the University of Glasgow Intellectual Property Student Society webpage here.
Recent CREATe Blog Entries
- CALL FOR PAPERS: EPIP2021 conference (8-10 September 2021)
- Gating the Gatekeepers (2): Competition 2.0?
- ‘Small Screen: Big Debate’ CREATe Submission to Ofcom consultation on public service broadcasters and the UK broadcasting sector
- Book Now: CREATe Public Lecture – An Empirical Perspective on Drafting Copyright Exceptions
- CREATe Online Public Lecture: ‘Can’t those European Judges Think for Themselves? Why the Court of Justice of the European Union has Advocates General’
- Keep up to date with ReCreating Europe
- Call for abstracts: Are We Owned?
- Copyright Evidence Wiki: Annual Round-Up 2019-2020
- My Tweets