In celebration of World Intellectual Property Day 2019 (Friday, 26 April), Anthony Rosborough (LLM Candidate in the Intellectual Property & The Digital Economy Programme at the University of Glasgow) conducted an interview with Bartolomeo Meletti (Creative Director of CopyrightUser.org) to discuss CopyrightUser.org, the challenges of making copyright law accessible for creators and users, and the future of copyright in light of impending EU reform. A full transcript of the interview is available via the University of Glasgow Intellectual Property Student Society webpage here.
Recent CREATe Blog Entries
- Report – CREATe Public Lecture by Professor Lionel Bently on Copyright and Quotation: Beyond the Textual Paradigm
- UK sovereignty: A challenge for the creative industries
- Implementing the CDSM: Overcoming polarisation through better consultation?
- Report: CREATe researchers present on copyright exceptions for education and research at SCURL conference (Part 2)
- Report: CREATe researchers present on copyright exceptions for education and research at SCURL conference (Part 1)
- Copyright Evidence Wiki June 2020 Round-Up
- Public service broadcasting, streaming services and the future for ‘terms of trade’
- Implementing articles 18-22 of the Copyright Directive: Opinion of the European Copyright Society
- My Tweets