In celebration of World Intellectual Property Day 2019 (Friday, 26 April), Anthony Rosborough (LLM Candidate in the Intellectual Property & The Digital Economy Programme at the University of Glasgow) conducted an interview with Bartolomeo Meletti (Creative Director of CopyrightUser.org) to discuss CopyrightUser.org, the challenges of making copyright law accessible for creators and users, and the future of copyright in light of impending EU reform. A full transcript of the interview is available via the University of Glasgow Intellectual Property Student Society webpage here.
Recent CREATe Blog Entries
- Icepops 2019: Fear-Free Music
- Dr Elena Cooper presents at the Institute of Art and Law: ‘Art and Copyright: Perspectives from the Past’
- CREATe contributes to Interdisciplinary Conference: ‘Art, Copyright and the Image Revolutions of the Nineteenth Century’
- CopyrightX: Glasgow 2019
- A new chapter in the history of The Game is On! – The UK IPO publishes new educational resource
- European Copyright Roundtable: How to implement new rules for online platforms?
- Copyright Evidence Wiki May 2019 Round-Up
- Report: BILETA Annual Conference 2019
- My Tweets