The Wiki aims to categorise all existing empirical studies on copyright in an attempt to inform policy interventions based on rigorous evidence. The evidence is searchable by country, industry and research method, among other categories, to allow for in-depth exposition. The Wiki format allows a dynamic review of the studies, together with bespoke visualisations, and users can propose new studies.
Recent CREATe Blog Entries
- CREATe Public Lecture Series – Spring 2019
- Copyright Evidence Wiki December 2018 Round-Up
- CREATe launches Art and Modern Copyright: The Contested Image
- New Working Paper: Artificial Intelligence, Machine learning and EU copyright law: Who owns AI?
- New Working Paper: Television and the development of the data economy: Data analysis, power and the public interest
- Cultural Diplomacy 2.0 in Question
- Report: CREATe Public Lecture by Dr. Fiona Macmillan – Copyright and Contemporary Culture: Between Market and Community
- CREATe to lead Intellectual Property research in new UK Creative Industries Policy and Evidence Centre
- My Tweets