The Wiki aims to categorise all existing empirical studies on copyright in an attempt to inform policy interventions based on rigorous evidence. The evidence is searchable by country, industry and research method, among other categories, to allow for in-depth exposition. The Wiki format allows a dynamic review of the studies, together with bespoke visualisations, and users can propose new studies.
Recent CREATe Blog Entries
- Report: CREATe PGR students present at UofG School of Law “Work in Progress” Session
- Making Google and Facebook pay? Comparing the EU press publishers’ right and Australian Draft Media Bargaining Code
- Upcoming Conferences featuring CREATe Team & Researchers
- Report – CREATe Public Lecture by Professor Lionel Bently on Copyright and Quotation: Beyond the Textual Paradigm
- UK sovereignty: A challenge for the creative industries
- Implementing the CDSM: Overcoming polarisation through better consultation?
- Report: CREATe researchers present on copyright exceptions for education and research at SCURL conference (Part 2)
- Report: CREATe researchers present on copyright exceptions for education and research at SCURL conference (Part 1)
- My Tweets