The Wiki aims to categorise all existing empirical studies on copyright in an attempt to inform policy interventions based on rigorous evidence. The evidence is searchable by country, industry and research method, among other categories, to allow for in-depth exposition. The Wiki format allows a dynamic review of the studies, together with bespoke visualisations, and users can propose new studies.
Recent CREATe Blog Entries
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Supporting all Copyright Users
- The implementation of the press publishers’ right in the CDSM Directive: lessons from France
- CREATe Public Lecture report: ‘Digital Disintermediation and Efficiency in the Market for Ideas’
- Now Available: Platform Regulation Project Resource Page
- Report: AI and Audiovisual Archives Event
- Improving deliberation, improving copyright: Can deliberation work in complex contexts?
- [Event finished] Booking Reminder: Intellectual Property Litigation & Platform Regulation Event in London, 26 February
- Report on AHTV 2020: Exploring documentary filmmakers’ fair practice
- My Tweets