The Wiki aims to categorise all existing empirical studies on copyright in an attempt to inform policy interventions based on rigorous evidence. The evidence is searchable by country, industry and research method, among other categories, to allow for in-depth exposition. The Wiki format allows a dynamic review of the studies, together with bespoke visualisations, and users can propose new studies.
Recent CREATe Blog Entries
- ‘Choose the Right Rights, Use the Data Right’: Upcoming Dataset Licensing Workshop
- Trying to CREATe some Organized Creativity: Impressions from a research visitor’s month in Glasgow
- How much do we know about notice-and-takedown? Guest post on Kluwer Copyright Blog
- The Copyright Directive: Access independent research!
- Lawful Creativity or Creative Lawfulness: CopyrightUser.org at the EYE International Conference 2018
- Data mining: why the EU’s proposed copyright measures get it wrong – An opinion by Prof. Kretschmer and Dr. Margoni published in The Conversation
- “This Video is Unavailable”: New paper by Erickson and Kretschmer
- Copyright Questions? Join us for #copyrighthour on Twitter: Friday 25 May @ 2pm
- My Tweets
Subscribe to CREATe