The Wiki aims to categorise all existing empirical studies on copyright in an attempt to inform policy interventions based on rigorous evidence. The evidence is searchable by country, industry and research method, among other categories, to allow for in-depth exposition. The Wiki format allows a dynamic review of the studies, together with bespoke visualisations, and users can propose new studies.
Recent CREATe Blog Entries
- Book Now: CREATe Public Lecture – An Empirical Perspective on Drafting Copyright Exceptions
- CREATe Online Public Lecture: ‘Can’t those European Judges Think for Themselves? Why the Court of Justice of the European Union has Advocates General’
- Keep up to date with ReCreating Europe
- Call for abstracts: Are We Owned?
- Copyright Evidence Wiki: Annual Round-Up 2019-2020
- BEYOND 2020: The launch of the Copyright Evidence Portal
- Report: Who’s Zoomin’ Who? Music, Copyright and Precarity
- Copyright history in review: The scholarly turn away from copyright for books
- My Tweets