The Wiki aims to categorise all existing empirical studies on copyright in an attempt to inform policy interventions based on rigorous evidence. The evidence is searchable by country, industry and research method, among other categories, to allow for in-depth exposition. The Wiki format allows a dynamic review of the studies, together with bespoke visualisations, and users can propose new studies.
Recent CREATe Blog Entries
- Icepops 2019: Fear-Free Music
- Dr Elena Cooper presents at the Institute of Art and Law: ‘Art and Copyright: Perspectives from the Past’
- CREATe contributes to Interdisciplinary Conference: ‘Art, Copyright and the Image Revolutions of the Nineteenth Century’
- CopyrightX: Glasgow 2019
- A new chapter in the history of The Game is On! – The UK IPO publishes new educational resource
- European Copyright Roundtable: How to implement new rules for online platforms?
- Copyright Evidence Wiki May 2019 Round-Up
- Report: BILETA Annual Conference 2019
- My Tweets