OpenMinTeD (Open Mining Infrastructure for Text and Data) is a H2020 project that aims to make it easier for researchers to integrate the use of mined data into their daily workflows. The project will develop a registry of TDM services and tools to better equip researchers to discover, combine, and use mined data. Thomas Margoni delivered a webinar on November 23rd that reported on OpenMinTeD project activity relating to Text and Data Mining interoperability at the legal level. The slides and video of the event are now available. Giulia Dore describes the OpenMinTeD project in more detail below.
Recent CREATe Blog Entries
- New Working Paper: Know Your Rights: What can you do when your copyright is infringed?
- New Working Paper: Empirical Approaches to Intermediary Liability
- New CREATe stickers available
- CREATe Symposium 2019
- CREATe PhD book reviews: on privacy, cultural heritage and copyright
- Introducing the CREATe symposium, Glasgow 8-10 October 2019
- Copyright Evidence Wiki July 2019 Round-Up
- Icepops 2019: Fear-Free Music
- My Tweets