OpenMinTeD (Open Mining Infrastructure for Text and Data) is a H2020 project that aims to make it easier for researchers to integrate the use of mined data into their daily workflows. The project will develop a registry of TDM services and tools to better equip researchers to discover, combine, and use mined data. Thomas Margoni delivered a webinar on November 23rd that reported on OpenMinTeD project activity relating to Text and Data Mining interoperability at the legal level. The slides and video of the event are now available. Giulia Dore describes the OpenMinTeD project in more detail below.
Recent CREATe Blog Entries
- CREATe contributes to Interdisciplinary Conference: ‘Art, Copyright and the Image Revolutions of the Nineteenth Century’
- CopyrightX: Glasgow 2019
- A new chapter in the history of The Game is On! – The UK IPO publishes new educational resource
- European Copyright Roundtable: How to implement new rules for online platforms?
- Copyright Evidence Wiki May 2019 Round-Up
- Report: BILETA Annual Conference 2019
- CREATe at the Law and Technology Consortium (LTC) in Trento: The Game is On! – Lawful copying under UK copyright law
- The Copyright Licensing Agency Blog – The Fortnite Dance Controversy: Ethics of Reuse
- My Tweets