CREATe partner organisations have a number of job, scholarship and taught courses opportunities available commencing throughout 2013. As advertised in The Economist in March 2013, more details and information on how to apply can be found here. A summary of the available opportunities follows:
- Postdoctoral Research Associate/Fellowship in Cultural Economics / 3 years with expected transition to a full time Lectureship at the Centre for Cultural Policy Research, University of Glasgow upon successful completion. The closing date for this post is Tuesday 9th April 2013 and interviews will be held on Thursday 9th May. View more details or apply;
- Senior Lecturer in Intellectual Property in the School of Law, University of Glasgow. The closing date for this post is Friday 12th April 2013 and interviews will be held on Thursday 25th April. View more details or apply;
- Part-time Research Assistant in the School of Law, University of Edinburgh contributing to a project on copyright and individual creators (1.5 days per week, fixed term for 18 months starting April 2013). The closing date for this post is Thursday 4th April 2013. View more details or apply.
Study at CREATe:
- 10 PhD Studentships: Fully funded doctoral research studentships including a bursary and a research allowance at the Universities of Glasgow (x5, closing date Saturday 13th April, 2013), Edinburgh (x1, no deadline for applications although applications will be considered on a rolling basis and the studentship may be offered to a suitable candidate at any time) and Nottingham (x4, closing date 21st July / 14th March, 2013, see link for details) ;
- LLM, MSc, MA and MLitt courses in a range of disciplinary areas including IP, economics, media, cultural policy and technology.