The CREATe Governance Board comprises the following eight members:
- Prof Steve Beaumont, University of Glasgow (chair);
- Jim Killock, Executive Director of the Open Rights Group;
- Robin Smith, Head of Collections and Interpretation, National Library of Scotland;
- Frank Boyd, Director of the Knowledge Transfer Network (Creative Digital and Design);
- Prof Mark Llewellyn, AHRC;
- Prof Georgina Follett , University of Dundee (funders’ nominee);
- Prof Dave Petley, University of East Anglia;
- Prof Faye Hammill, University of Strathclyde.
Former consortium representatives:
- Prof David Littlejohn, Strathclyde University (2013);
- Prof Jane Powell, Goldsmiths (2013);
- Prof Saul Tendler, University of Nottingham (consortium representative);
- Prof Chris Breward, University of Edinburgh (consortium representative).
The Governance Board has overall responsibility for ensuring that the Project remains on track to achieve its aims and objectives and it achieves this by reviewing progress, making recommendations based on the information presented to it and by providing strategic guidance and direction for the Project.
The Governance Board is chaired by Steve Beaumont, Emeritus Vice Principal at Glasgow and comprises of two senior representatives chosen from the Consortium partners (these memberships rotate on an annual basis), three representatives chosen from amongst the Project’s industry, public arts and civil society champions and two representatives appointed by the Funder.
CREATe Annual Reports