A Programme Advisory Board will be appointed to assist and shape the research agenda and academic vision of the Centre. We expect the membership of the Advisory Board to evolve, and remain responsive to the research direction of CREATe.
- What happens to your Facebook profile when you die? New CREATe Working Paper by Edwards and Harbinja now online bit.ly/12OScAS 4 days ago
- New Social Media and New Challenges for Minority Language Policy bit.ly/12GbRnU 4 days ago
- Public Domain Remix Launched by Open Knowledge Foundation and Wikimedia France bit.ly/16pP1FM 1 week ago
- "Fashion Matters in Times of Globalisation and Digitalisation" - Forthcoming event at Goldsmiths bit.ly/15J25pH 1 week ago
- RT @KUnlatched: Library Intelligencer » Open Access and Research Conference – Brisbane Australia, 31 Oct to 1 Nov 2013 http://t.co/pWsLIVhc… 1 week ago