The Wiki aims to categorise all existing empirical studies on copyright in an attempt to inform policy interventions based on rigorous evidence. The evidence is searchable by country, industry and research method, among other categories, to allow for in-depth exposition. The Wiki format allows a dynamic review of the studies, together with bespoke visualisations, and users can propose new studies.
Recent CREATe Blog Entries
- Research Blog Series: Oral Histories & Intellectual Property
- Report: CREATe Public Lecture by Carys Craig -The Predictable Decline of Fair Dealing?
- The Adventure of The Missing Note: The Game is On at the Icepops conference
- Research Blog Series: Copyright History & Policy
- Research Blog Series: Human rights and the public interest
- Research Blog Series: IP Infrastructure project
- Research Blog Series: Living with(in) copyright law
- Research Blog Series: Exploring Unlawful File Sharing
- My Tweets
Subscribe to CREATe