The Wiki aims to categorise all existing empirical studies on copyright in an attempt to inform policy interventions based on rigorous evidence. The evidence is searchable by country, industry and research method, among other categories, to allow for in-depth exposition. The Wiki format allows a dynamic review of the studies, together with bespoke visualisations, and users can propose new studies.
Recent CREATe Blog Entries
- Report: CREATe public Lecture by Rebecca Giblin: Taking seriously the author’s interest in copyright
- Research Blog Series: Convergence or differentiation in IP protection?
- CREATe contributes to the British Art Network Conference: Artists as Reformers in Britain
- Review of CREATe Copyright & Innovation Network Events #createcin
- Research Blog Series: Measuring the ‘value’ of UK games tax relief
- Research Blog Series: Live media events across mobile platforms and devices
- Report: The Open Science Fair #OSFair2017
- Research Blog Series: Managing Intellectual Property Assets for Creative SMEs
CREATe NewsMy Tweets
Subscribe to CREATe