The Wiki aims to categorise all existing empirical studies on copyright in an attempt to inform policy interventions based on rigorous evidence. The evidence is searchable by country, industry and research method, among other categories, to allow for in-depth exposition. The Wiki format allows a dynamic review of the studies, together with bespoke visualisations, and users can propose new studies.
Recent CREATe Blog Entries
- New Web Resource: Copyright & Creative Reuse
- New CopyrightX: Glasgow Course
- Research Blog Series: Self-enforcing IP Law
- Research Blog Series: Do automated tools foster or deter the promotion of cultural works in the digital economy?
- Research Blog Series: IP Enforcement in Scotland – Copyright and the Creative Industries
- ISHTIP 2018 Call for papers: Deadline Approaching
- Research Blog Series: The changing role and responsibilities of online intermediaries
- Research Blog Series: Voices of CREATe
CREATe NewsMy Tweets
Subscribe to CREATe