A resource page documenting the recent Designing Smart Cities: Opportunities and Regulatory Challenges conference which was supported by CREATe is now available. On the page you can find audio files and presentations (where available) for each of the conference sessions, as well as other media, including the Society for Computers and Law article series which will appear in the June/July issue of Computers and Law. The conference took place on 31st of March and 1st of April this year at the University of Strathclyde.
Recent CREATe Blog Entries
- What academic research can gain from the pitch competition format
- Can the EU undertake effective cultural diplomacy?
- Two new CREATe working papers exploring the music and publishing industries
- CREATe Researchers at CILIP Copyright Conference 2017
- The Economic Effects of Copyright – Using CREATe & CORE Resources to Inform Regulators and Lawyers
- CREATe contributes to Interdisciplinary Conference: Copyright in 19th Century Newspapers and Periodicals
- Book Now: 3D Printing & Intellectual Property Event
- Lecture recording in higher education: risky business or evolving open practice
CREATe NewsMy Tweets
Subscribe to CREATe