A resource page documenting the recent Designing Smart Cities: Opportunities and Regulatory Challenges conference which was supported by CREATe is now available. On the page you can find audio files and presentations (where available) for each of the conference sessions, as well as other media, including the Society for Computers and Law article series which will appear in the June/July issue of Computers and Law. The conference took place on 31st of March and 1st of April this year at the University of Strathclyde.
Recent CREATe Blog Entries
- New Copyright Guidance for Museums & Galleries + Copyright Awareness Hour Announcement
- The Text and Data Mining exception in the Proposal for a Directive on Copyright in the Digital Single Market: Why it is not what EU copyright law needs
- Register Now: Official Launch of the OpenMinTeD Platform
- Book Now: EnDOW Final Conference – Diligent search in the EU: Challenges and opportunities
- Research Blog Series: Oral Histories & Intellectual Property
- Report: CREATe Public Lecture by Carys Craig -The Predictable Decline of Fair Dealing?
- The Adventure of The Missing Note: The Game is On at the Icepops conference
- Research Blog Series: Copyright History & Policy
- My Tweets
Subscribe to CREATe